2021 Volkswagen ID.4 EV Interior
If you’re looking for a new experience on Tysons Corner roads at the wheel of your next SUV, then you’re sure to find all you need and more with the new 2021 Volkswagen ID.4 interior. This stunning new fully electric SUV matches its impressive performance with a sleek and modern cabin packed with exciting amenities and ample room so you’ll always enjoy the ride. Take a closer look at the interior VW ID.4 dimensions and features, then shop for your very own with the help of our automotive experts at Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles today!
2021 VW ID.4 Dimensions
The VW ID.4 dimensions offer plenty of versatility no matter if you’re around Alexandria or far from home. Enjoy enhanced individual seating measurements for all five passengers with up to 99.9 cubic feet of total passenger space. You’ll also have plenty of storage with a maximum of 64.2 cubic feet of cargo space to ensure nothing gets left behind. See more of the 2021 VW ID.4 dimensions below:
- Front legroom: 41.1 inches
- Rear legroom: 37.6 inches
- Front headroom: 41.1 inches
- Rear headroom: 38.4 inches
- Front shoulder room: 57.5 inches
- Rear shoulder room: 55.9 inches
- Front hip room: 54.4 inches
- Rear hip room: 46.7 inches
2021 VW ID.4 Interior Feature Highlights
The new 2021 VW ID.4 interior not only offers a more comfortable ride for your %%target_city_ 2%% travels but also provides innovative features to keep you connected at all times. Keep your mobile devices charged at all times and enjoy other amenities that deliver more convenience to your daily drive. Some of the standout 2021 Volkswagen ID.4 interior features include:
- Natural Light: Opt for the panoramic glass roof, and you’ll be able to illuminate every inch of your cabin with a natural light. Dim the natural light with a finger swipe to turn on the electric sunshade.
- ID. Light: This is the AI interface, or rather, the way that your ID.4 communicates with you. It’s an intuitive light bar that runs across the dashboard of your crossover. It uses audio cues and illuminations to notify Springfield drivers of incoming calls, brake warnings, and more!
- Intuitive Start: So long as your keyfob is in your pocket, your VW ID.4 will automatically turn on as soon as you sit in the driver’s seat.
- Wireless Charging: Simply place your phone in the charging bay, both to replenish its battery and to connect it to your 12-inch touchscreen.
Explore the 2021 VW ID.4 Interior in Person at Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles
Now that you’ve had a chance to review the new 2021 Volkswagen ID.4 dimensions and features, take this stunning electric ride for a test drive on Alexandria roads. Find a new VW ID.4 for sale at Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles and save even more on your next purchase when you shop our new vehicle specials. Speak with a member of our sales team or get started right at home with our online financing application and trade-in value tool. Contact us today for more details and to schedule a test drive at our Sterling VW dealership!
More from Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles
By now you likely understand the benefits of electric cars, but is the Volkswagen ID.4 range worth the change from regular oil changes to all-electric driving? The 2023 VW ID.4 is the first fully electric VW SUV, and we get a lot of questions related to VW ID.4 dual motor range or range anxiety…
Enjoy drives to the Algonkian Regional Park during your next vacation while reaping the benefits of the 2023 Volkswagen Atlas interior. The 2023 Volkswagen Atlas comes with a smorgasbord of convenience and safety features, making your Tysons Corner and Alexandria drivers that much more comfortable. And with expanded third-row seating and more cabin space, you’ll have…
While we don’t have much information on the VW ID. Buzz trims and configurations, there’s plenty to love about the new 2023 Volkswagen ID. Buzz! Volkswagen’s microbus EV will have its U.S. reveal in 2023, and it’s slated to be a refreshing take on a classic model for the Volkswagen brand. Inspired by a more…