The Volkswagen Warranty Ranks Among America’s Best
The Volkswagen Warranty ranks among America’s best, meaning that Springfield drivers can rely on their Volkswagen model. Volkswagen has taken that security further, now offering the best SUV warranty available on the market: a 6-year/72,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty* for both the 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan and 2018 Volkswagen Atlas. Drive with confidence with the New Vehicle Limited Warranty coverage. Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles in Sterling is excited to extend this benefit to our customers!
Stay Covered with Volkswagen
The 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan and 2018 Volkswagen Atlas offer a wide range of benefits, including:
- Powertrain Confidence: If your vehicle malfunctions due to a mechanical defect, Volkswagen will perform repairs at any authorized dealer at no cost to you.
- Technology Covered: New VW SUVs include luxuries like a Fender Premium Audio System and the Volkswagen Digital Cockpit—both of which are covered.
- Transferrable Benefits: Should you decide to sell your vehicle before the warranty is over, the new owner will inherit coverage at no additional cost.
What’s more, if you’re under your warranty, you’ll be able to benefit from no-cost emergency towing with VW Roadside Assistance.
How the Volkswagen Warranty Stacks Up to the Competition
Other automakers include limited warranties on new purchases, but they can often leave you low on funds and low on support. Volkswagen stands by every new vehicle that leaves the dealership for your protection and satisfaction.
- Extend your benefits by adding one of the available Drive Easy Protection Plans.
- You’re covered under the hood and inside the cabin.
- Popular SUV coverage is limited to 36,000 miles—half of the bumper-to-bumper warranty for the Atlas and Tiguan.
- Even on the high end, automakers like Hyundai and Kia max out at 5-year/60,000-mile warranties.
Find Your Volkswagen Today
Browse our inventory with a knowledgeable sales specialist at Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles to be sure that you are cosnidering all factors when buying your next Volkswagen model. Then, contact us when you’re ready to make an appointment. We offer competitive financing and easy lease deals for our customers. Be sure to ask us if you have any questions!
More from Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles
The 2023 Volkswagen Taos MPG offers a solid 28 MPG when city driving and 36 MPG when highway driving with its standard engine option, making it a reliable vehicle for daily commutes and weekend drives. With its standard 1.5T TSI 8-speed automatic engine, the 2023 Volkswagen Taos can easily navigate through traffic while providing Tysons Corner…
The 2023 ID.Buzz design offers new looks for a well-known model that will pique the interest of everyone watching. And the 2023 Volkswagen ID.Buzz design really calls back to a more nostalgic time while offering modern innovations to the model. This is a classic-inspired EV that offers plenty of mid-century charm and memories while offering…
The Volkswagen Atlas SUV is a great Tysons Corner vehicle for families and commuters because of its powerful engine and towing capabilities. In fact, the 2022 Volkswagen Atlas can tow up to 5,000 pounds when it’s properly equipped. And with two engine options to choose from, this SUV gives plenty of choice with how you want…