We Are Essential & We Are Open For Business
We are essential & we are open for business!
- We are limiting the number of employees and guests on site
- We are strictly enforcing social distancing and enhanced sanitizing
- We are available for you through calls, emails, online chats, and video conferencing
- We can bring a test drive to you, sanitizing before you drive
- We offer no-touch vehicle service drop-off & pick up, 24 hours a day
- We are offering video walk-arounds and virtual test drives
- You can shop your best deal and purchase your vehicle online with Lindsay Fast Track
- We can trade your current payment with a deferred payment for 6 months
- Available pick up and delivery of your vehicle for service maintenance
- Our team is sanitizing vehicles before and after service
- We are offering complimentary crisis care packages (playing cards, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, coloring book in a convenient reusable bag)
Lindsay Volkswagen is also proud to support our First Responders during this difficult time through Washington Hockey Professional Garnet Hathaway’s program, #HathsHeroes. We are committed to donating $100 for every vehicle sale and $10 for every vehicle serviced through April 30, 2020.
Check out some of the latest updates from Lindsay Volkswagen: