2019 Volkswagen Atlas Towing and Performance
The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas is a great midsize family vehicle for the Sterling, VA roads, and not just for its interior comforts and conveniences. The Volkswagen Atlas specs provide you with plenty of features you’ll enjoy, and the VW Atlas performance and towing capacity provide more reasons why you’ll want to bring this model home to Dulles. Learn more about the towing and performance features below before heading to Lindsay Volkswagen.
When it comes to performance, the new Atlas delivers two different engine options for you to choose from. No matter which one you decide to bring home, you’ll get all the power and fuel efficiency you need to create an exciting commute or weekend getaway.
- Standard 2.0L turbo engine generates 235 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque while providing an EPA-estimated 22 city and 26 highway mpg*
- Available 3.6L V6 engine generates 276 hp and 266 lb-ft of torque.
- 4MOTION® with Active Control lets you turn a dial and choose the driving condition you need to handle snow, rain, rough, or dry roads
- 8-speed automatic transmission with Tiptronic® and Sport mode allow you to control your vehicle manually for more control of your driving experience on the Alexandria roads
Towing and Safety
The new VW Atlas has a 5,000-pound towing capacity, which ensures you can bring small or larger items along for the ride. In addition, this vehicle includes a variety of features that make it easy and safe for you to tow.
- Trailer hitch ensures you can easily connect your tow to your vehicle
- 20-inch wheels provide enhanced grip and traction while on the go
- Electronic Stability Control keeps your vehicle and your tow upright even in harsh conditions
- Anti-lock braking system helps you come to a stop when you need it most
- Hydraulic Brake Assist helps your vehicle come to a stop even when towing larger and heavier items behind you
Test Drive Yours at Lindsay Volkswagen
If you’re ready to see how the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas can handle the roads, then head to Lindsay Volkswagen. Not only do we have a stocked inventory of models for you to choose from, but we also offer plenty of lease deals and financing options for you to consider. Contact us today or use our payment calculator to help you find out more about what you can afford.
Disclaimer: *22 city/26 highway mpg (2019 Atlas 2.0L, 8-speed automatic transmission). EPA estimates. Your mileage will vary and depends on several factors, including your driving habits and vehicle condition.
More from Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles
If your transmission on your last legs in Tysons Corner, you might be getting ready for a hefty transmission cost at thousands of dollars. Depending on your vehicle and transmission type (CVT, automatic, or manual transmission) the price can vary widely, but generally, a new transmission ranges between $1,800 and $3,400. On top of that, labor…
Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles is proud to be the chosen Volkswagen dealership in the Tysons Corner area. We’ll get you behind the wheel of the vehicle that fits your lifestyle the best while sticking to your budget. We’ll also offer some activities that are family fun in Sterling, VA. Here is a guide to all of the fun activities…
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta interior has been revamped for the new year, and it’s new and improved interior features make every Tysons Corner drive more enjoyable than ever. Packed with features like VW Car-Net® and the Volkswagen Digital Cockpit, the Volkswagen Jetta comes ready for driving. Learn more at Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles! Learn More New Inventory Here are a few…