2019 Volkswagen Jetta MPG & Performance
At a whopping EPA-estimated 30/40 city/highway mpg*, the fully-redesigned 2019 Volkswagen Jetta helps Tysons Corner drivers save time and money by making less trips to the pump. Additionally, the new and improved Volkswagen Jetta near Alexandria packs several powerful performance features.
Volkswagen Jetta Specs
Across all five trim levels, the 2019 Jetta offers the same EPA-estimated 30/40 city/highway mpg, so no matter what your budget or preferences, you are getting highly competitive fuel economy on Springfield roads. Below are the standard performance specs for great mpg on every Volkswagen Jetta trim:
- 1.4L TSI® 16-valve DOHC in-line 4-cylinder turbocharged engine
- Direct injection and intercooler
- 147 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque
- 13.2-gallon fuel tank
- Drag coefficient of .27
Volkswagen Jetta Performance Features
- Transmission: The standard 6-speed manual transmission is a fuel-sipper, but you also have the choice to upgrade to the 8-speed automatic transmission without worrying about gas-guzzling.
- Tiptronic®: On the 8-speed automatic transmission, the Tiptronic® feature adopts manual characteristics to an automatic gearbox. The driver can override computer controls using a torque converter instead of the clutch found in manual transmissions.
- Start-Stop System: This available feature helps improve Jetta mpg by automatically shutting the engine down when the vehicle stops, and re-engaging it when your foot hits the gas pedal again.
- XDS® Cross Differential System: This feature on the Jetta R-Line trim applies braking pressure when necessary to the inside front wheel during turns for better cornering.
- Driving Mode Selector: In the SEL and SEL Premium trims, you can choose from Eco, Normal, Sport, and Custom driving modes for preferred handling or better Jetta mpg ratings.
Find Your Jetta at Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles
Learn more about this fuel-efficient model at Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles, compare the Jetta to the Honda Civic, then browse our inventory to find a Volkswagen Jetta for sale that speaks to you at Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles near Alexandria. Contact us to learn more, and compare the Jetta vs Honda Civic to help you make your decision. To make the most of your Volkswagen Jetta performance parts, be sure to explore Volkswagen performance parts!
*30 city/40 highway (2019 Jetta 1.4L, 6-speed manual transmission). EPA estimates. Your mileage will vary and depends on several factors, including your driving habits and vehicle condition.
More About the 2019 Jetta Features
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta was fully renovated for the latest model year, and it’s no surprise that it is a hit with Tysons Corner and Springfield drivers. If you plan to take the Volkswagen Jetta home to Alexandria, you will first need to find the right trim level. With this comprehensive guide to the 2019 Volkswagen…
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta interior has been revamped for the new year, and it’s new and improved interior features make every Tysons Corner drive more enjoyable than ever. Packed with features like VW Car-Net® and the Volkswagen Digital Cockpit, the Volkswagen Jetta comes ready for driving. Learn more at Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles! Learn More New Inventory Here are a few…
Discover the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta at Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles, now fully redesigned for 2019. Springfield drivers will be happy to find a number of color options for their Volkswagen sedan, so whether you are looking for a practical car or an enjoyable and elegant commuter car, the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta is for you! Learn More View Inventory…
At a whopping EPA-estimated 30/40 city/highway mpg*, the fully-redesigned 2019 Volkswagen Jetta helps Tysons Corner drivers save time and money by making less trips to the pump. Additionally, the new and improved Volkswagen Jetta near Alexandria packs several powerful performance features. View Jetta Inventory Learn More About the Volkswagen Jetta Volkswagen Jetta Specs Across all five…