2019 Volkswagen Tiguan Towing Capacity
If like many Sterling SUV shoppers, you’re considering a mid-sized SUV for its power and cargo capabilities, then the Volkswagen Tiguan might be the right option. The Tiguan not only offers comfortable seating for five adults, making it ideal for your Springfield family, but it delivers up to 1,500 pounds of available towing capability. But that isn’t all the Tiguan has to offer adventurers like you.
Volkswagen Tiguan Engine Specs
The 2019 Volkswagen Tiguan is powered by a potent 2.0L turbocharged, intercooled, 16-valve power plant capable of generating up to 184 hp and 221 lb-ft of peak torque. This engine is paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission with Sport Mode, delivering a balance of power and control to tackle any road.
Additional Tiguan Performance Features
The Tiguan SUV’s powerful engine isn’t the only reason Tysons Corner drivers are choosing it over the competition. A capable drivetrain, advanced driver assist technology, and performance handling features make the Tiguan the total package:
- 4MOTION® AWD: The available AWD system redistributes power to the wheels as needed, providing the traction you need when the road gets wet or icy, and the added control you want the rest of the time.
- Multi-Mode Driving: Adjust the way the Tiguan responds to different driving conditions, including snow, pavement, off-road, and more and get the feel and functionality that suits your driving style.
- Enhanced Stability: The Tiguan can be equipped with seven enhanced stability systems for exceptional control, including electronic stability control, anti-slip regulation, electronic differential lock, anti-lock braking, and engine brake assist.
- Power Steering: An advanced electromechanical power steering system with variable assist automatically adjusts how the Tiguan handles depending on the vehicle’s speed. This provides just the right amount of control no matter what the roads send your way.
- Multi-Link Suspension: For a smoother, more dynamic ride, the Tiguan is equipped with a multi-link rear suspension with coil springs and telescopic dampers, as well as a strut-type front suspension.
Of course, if this isn’t enough, you can always explore the available performance parts designed to add even more zest to your daily drive.
Test Drive a Volkswagen Tiguan at Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles!
Get behind the wheel of a new 2019 Volkswagen Tiguan and see the power of German design first-hand. Schedule a test drive at Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles near Alexandria today and see how much you can save with our current finance and lease specials.
More from Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles
From family road trips to outdoor adventures, the 2021 Volkswagen Atlas SUV is a versatile vehicle that’s up for anything on the Tysons Corner roads – but just how powerful is it? If you need to haul serious cargo, you’ll be pleased to know that the 2021 Volkswagen Atlas towing capacity reaches up to 5,000 pounds…
Bold, stylish, and packed with power, the 2021 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport configurations offer everything that Tysons Corner drivers want in a modern SUV. But, which trim will you choose for your upcoming travels? From the sporty Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SEL R Line to the Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SE with Technology, take a closer…
Looking for a new Kia Forte? You’re going to be surprised by the number of interior options that you have on this efficient and beautiful car. With plenty of features, you can see how the inside of the Kia Forte performs from a comfort and a technology standpoint, while also being able to see the…